Thursday, February 9, 2012

It is Alive!!

I finally found a defibrillator that would work for my blog, and it would seem that I have been able to resurrect it, as least for the moment.  Well, I hope you have all been whistling as you've waited for me to post again.  And wait you have.  It has been *counts on fingers* almost 8 months since I have posted. Gaaah, I never meant to let this thing fall by the wayside, but alas it has.

So, what's new with me, you may ask? Well, I would be lying to say not much.  I finally declared History and Biology as majors, so I've been taking a lot of those sorts of classes.  I love being a history major more and more everyday.  I am currently relishing my Medieval Europe class, looking forward to each new chapter.  Biology isn't as fun.  I spend all of my lab on Tuesday drawing cross-sections of plants :P. Ah well, so goes life.

What else have I been up to? Well, I got taken off the regular schedule at work so I have much more time to do many different things.  I went on a service trip to Denver last month which was mucho divertido.  And now I have more time to go see Jesus.  I even got an adoration hour.  Yessssss!  It's so much easier to be a good Catholic when you actually spend time with Jesus.  I also joined a retreat team with some other students from my college.  I feel so honored and blessed to be a part of that and it has been great so far.

"But dearie, what do you do for fun?" you may ask.  Well, some of my friends have gotten me into two-stepping and some swing, so I have been going clubbing on weekends! Yep, never thought I'd end up doing that but, well, here I am.  I'm trying to do as much fun stuff as I can on campus but sometimes I'm a little out of the loop since I live at home.  But, all in all, I have been very active and very entertained lately.  I am blessed!

But enough about my life! Let's talk about the fun in the future, shall we? This weekend I'm going to KCCSC, which the state convention for Catholic college students.  I'm going with a whole load of friends from assorted colleges and it is going to be a blast! There's even going to be a dance *does a preparatory happy dance*.  So, if I can get myself motivated, you all will be hearing about that.

Until then, keep waiting...

2 comments:

  1. AH! The blog is resurrected!!!! I hope y'all have fun at KCCSC!! I'm so excited to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my ninja friend. I had a very, very blessed time at KCCSC, but I'm still digesting everything so it might be a bit before I come up with a blog post.

    ReplyDelete