Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Radiant Magazine

Today I was privileged to discover an awesome new magazine aimed at Catholic women between the ages of 15 and 27.  I was skeptical as to how Catholic it really was until I opened it up and started reading the first article.  The first line was, "I was 19 years old and in love, then, suddenly, my marriage material boyfriend, Jim, became an aspiring priest, Brother James."  Yep, this is definitely written by Catholic women.  While I haven't had that exact experience, I can't help but empathize.  Sheesh, guys, quit entering seminary already! Just kidding,   I'm very proud of all my friends in seminary.

Anyhoo, this magazine is great, although it seems to have a lot of stuff about looking for your perfect Catholic fairy tale romance.  Actually, that's fine with me.  In our crazy society, it's good to look at relationships from a solely Catholic point of view every once in a while.

http://be-radiant.com/#

2 comments:

  1. nice! I'm excited to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you in a post! http://fainthueofgrace.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete